N-Power Batch C kick-started its registration on June 26, 2020 where the federal says it needs just 400,000 applicants for employment across the nation.
N-Power is an empowerment programme for Nigerian youths from 18 to 35 years.
The programme have absorbed about one million Nigerians from Batch A and B and have placed successful applicants on N30,000 monthly stipends.
Some of the categories found in N-Power include; N-Teach, N-Health for graduates, and N-Agro, N-Creative, N-Build, and N-Tech for non-graduates.
In less than three weeks since N-Power Batch C registration began, about 5 (five) million applications have been received, this was made known by the federal government.
But, the problem the Batch C applicants faces is email confirmation.
A Brainnews investigation shows that 99% failure of the email confirmation or notification is caused by the N-Power team due to the failure to manage heavy traffic, huge bandwidth processes on its servers, applicants are advised not to PANIC as N-Power will soon solve this elongated problem.
In this regard, Brainnews have gathered possible solutions to the email address problem;
1. Take note of the email address you used during the N-Power registration, this is due to many using random emails during the registration process. If possible write it down for future references.
2. Check if you have many email messages, delete some if possible, it might be as of a result of full email inbox. Remember that many email providers gives limited space for emails.
3. The mail may be pending in your spam folder, ensure you empty your spam folder.
4. Reload your email during the registration process.
5. The best email provider right now is (Google Mail) known popularly as Gmail, ensure you use it.
6. You can as well use your ’email search button’ to search ‘N-Power’ to see if it is hidden somewhere.
7. Always empty your email ‘trash folder.’
8. Test your email to see if it is sending mails, use a friend email account to send a mail to yourself.
9. Use Android or PC (laptop) to access the mail.
10. Log-out your email and log-in again.
11. The best browsers for emails are: Google Chrome, Firefox, ensure you have the latest version on your device.