N-Power Batch C Registration is currently ongoing, remember that the registration began on Friday, June 26, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
The federal government has said it targets just 400,000 applicants for employment.
Since the portal opened 18 days ago, it has received about 5 (five) million applications.
On our social media account, we have received numerous messages on how the federal government plans to select 400,000 among the millions received already.
But, worry no more, here on Brainnews we promise to unveil what you need to know in regards to this.
Below are points to note;
1. N-Power will never post you to your local government of origin, but to your local government of resident (where you live).
2. N-Power will never post you to where you don’t want.
3. N-Power will give you the location where you choose during registration.
4. N-Power might employ more applicants from N-Teach, N-Health, and N-Agro, remember workers are needed more from the above listed industry due to the current situation in the world.
Back to the topic, how will N-Power select the needed 400,000 Batch C beneficiaries?
1. First, N-Power will check if your BVN information matches with other data you filled during the registration process, remember – you filled your date of birth, your full name during registration, so if it match.. you are good to go on this stage. To those whose data didn’t match with their BVN data would be kicked out of the programe.
2. Second step would be; applicants who scaled through first stage will be invited for a test known better as online assessment test and successful applicants will now be chosen to make the 400,000 needed.
1. Brainnews has gathered from a reliable source that applicants who submitted multiple applications might be disqualified from the programme. You might be spared if only you had issues with the first application form.
2. Applicants who are beneficiaries of Batch A and B will equally be disqualified from the programme.
3. Also, applicants older than 35 years will be disqualified.