Do you know that there are legit ways you can use in passing your exams (WAEC) without much stress?
You must have come across many write ups on how to succeed in WAEC 2020, they have must have helped you in one way or the other, but i have to sincere to you, no guideline will be stress free.
Even expo is stressful, including the tension of being caught and so many other anxieties.
So i made this write on how to pass WAEC successfully without needing expo.
Here on this page i will give you some guidelines on how to succeed on WAEC Successfully.
We have to take them one after the other.
Below are the eight (8) things you need to know:
1. Know you are taking a first big step in your life and this requires your whole dedication and strength. No parastatals will employ you without WAEC and this means you need to put up effort to conquer your first achievement in life.
2. Realize that most of your academic future depends on your success on WAEC. Both your admissions and other career path requires you to succeed in WAEC. This is why you shouldn’t joke with it.
3. Put all effort in studying, read like your life depends on it. You need to understand what ever you are reading, pray also and work hard.
4. Make sure you cover your syllabus for the exam, read also all your recommended novels, don’t dull for any reason.
5. If you are depending on any expo, know that your supervisor might disappoint you and your expo, so you need to be prepared to succeed, expo should be an advantage if it comes. We know that the world is corrupt and their are chances expo will come, but also think if it doesn’t come nko?
6. Read pass questions, read them very well because waec it self has run out of questions to ask, and will keep repeating questions from last exams, Past questions is enough to make you succeed in WAEC, am telling you from experience.
7. Make sure to pray, pray to God, or what ever you believe in. He can make a strong change and help you and your retentive memory. Make sure you pray very well, add emotion to it. God answers prayer from an emotional troubled heart.
8. Finally, follow your teachers guidelines and you will succeed.