10 Things You Never Knew About American Actor And Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman
He became famous after his role in Marvel Movies series, Black Panther.
Below are the 10 things you need to know about Chadwick Boseman:
1. Chadwick Boseman was born on November 29, 1976 and died on August 28, 2020 (44 years).
2. Boseman was born and raised in Anderson, South Carolina, United States.
3. He was an American actor.
4. He studied at Howard University.
6. His breakthrough role came in the biopic 42 (2013), his role was baseball player Jackie Robinson.
7. He achieved international fame when he played superhero Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) from 2016 to 2019.
8. In 2016, he was diagnosed with colon cancer. He kept this illness private, until 2020 when he died from complications related to the illness.
9. He secretly married Taylor Simone Ledward.
10. He died on August 28, 2020 (aged 43) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
11. Some of the movies he appear on were; eponymous (2018), 21 Bridges (2019), Da 5 Bloods (2020) and his last movie – ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’ will be released posthumously.
12. He was active in the entertainment industry from 2003 to 2020.
13. Award won:
1. MTV Movie & TV Awards – Best Fight (Black Panther vs M’Baku) – Black Panther.
2. BET Awards – Best Actor – Marshall and Black Panther
3. People’s Choice Awards – Male Movie Star of the Year – Black Panther
4. Screen Actors Guild Awards – Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
5. Black Reel Awards – Outstanding Actor
6. NAACP Image Awards – Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture