Is your Lenovo S880 or any other Lenovo device giving you issue? Below steps will guide you on how to hard reset your device. Lenovo falls under MTK family.
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO S880. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO S880 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6575 core will run faster.
1. Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
2. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
3. You can release held keys when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
4. In the next step choose Clear eMMC by using the Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down button to confirm.
5. Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
1. Install Lenovo PC drivers or MTK drivers.
2. Use Miracle Box to format the device.
3. Choose MTK option in the Miracle Box programme.
4. Click on Format option
5. Use ‘auto-mode’ instead of ‘safe mode’. and click on the start button to begin the formatting process.
6. Congratulation your device is now back to full function.