United States President Donald Trump and his wife few days ago tested positive for Coronavirus, and now here is the latest updates as he remains in the hospital.
Below are the updates you need to know;
1. Joe Biden tested negative for the third time since he was potentially exposed at Tuesday’s presidential debate, his campaign said Sunday night. The Democratic nominee is not yet in the clear, however, because most people incubate the virus for two to 14 days before testing positive or showing symptoms.
2. Conley is drawing mounting scrutiny for his rosy assessments of Trump’s health.
3. The president says he had no choice but to risk his own health. A large majority of Americans disagree.
4. The White House gave more than 200 names to officials tracing attendees at a campaign fundraiser held at Trump’s New Jersey golf club hours before the president’s diagnosis became public, state authorities said Sunday.
5. Trump’s illness halted his campaign just when it needed an October boost.
6. The prospect of Trump’s early hospital discharge has mystified doctors.