Below are all the breaking news stories this evening;
1. EFCC Arrest Cross River Commissioner Over Alleged Money Laundering
The Cross River State Commissioner for Environment, Mfon Bassey has been arrested by men of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Thursday. CONTINUE READING..
2. SAD! Nigerian Man Arrested With 7 Kilograms Of Heroin In India (Photo)
Indian police has arrested a Nigerian man Bethel Kelechi Aroh after he was caught with seven kilograms of heroin. CONTINUE READING WITH PHOTO..
3. Nigerian Man To Get 12 Strokes Of Cane For Dealing In Hard Drugs In Kano State
A Nigerian man Umar Yahaya is set to get twelve strokes of cane for dealing in hard drugs in Kano State. CONTINUE READING..
4. [VIDEO] Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Suspected Kidnappers, Ritualists, Kill Suspect In Lagos
Many were left in shock when residents discovered tunnel allegedly used by suspected kidnappers and ritualists in Lagos State. One of the suspect was beaten to death by residents. CONTINUE READING WITH VIDEO..
5. NIMC: Easiest Ways To Link Your NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo
Weeks ago, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) through the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) had directed that all Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) cards in Nigeria be linked to National Identification Number (NIN). This directive affected all telecommunication companies in Nigeria. CONTINUE READING..