Below are all the breaking news stories you need to read this morning;
1. Court Dismisses APC’s Certificate Forgery Lawsuit Against Gov Obaseki
A court has dismissed All Progressives Congress (APC)’s certificate forgery lawsuit against Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo state. CONTINUE READING..
2. [PHOTOS] Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols In Lagos State
Police has paraded 237 clubgoers arrested for violating coronavirus protocols in Lagos State, as they will soon be charge to court. CONTINUE READING WITH PHOTOS..
3. NIN To Become Compulsory For Vehicle Registration From 2nd Quarter Of 2021 – FRSC
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has revealed that from the second quarter of 2021 National Identity Number (NIN) will be compulsory for vehicle registration. CONTINUE READING..
4. Billionaire Lotto Businessman Kessington Adebutu Loses Wife To Death!
Billionaire lottery businessman and chairman of Premier Lotto, Sir Kessington Adebutu has lost one of his wives to death. CONTINUE READING WITH PHOTOS..
5. [PHOTOS] Kaduna Health Commissioner Tests Positive For Coronavirus
The commissioner for health in Kaduna state, Amina Mohammed-Baloni has tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19). CONTINUE READING WITH PHOTOS..