Good morning and welcome to Brainnews breaking news stories for this morning, Saturday, February 6, 2021.
Below are the breaking news stories you need to read this morning:
1. WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Clears Hurdle, As Korean Quits Race
Yoo decided after discussions with the U.S. and other major nations, and took various issues into account including the need to.. CONTINUE READING..
2. Why CBN Shut Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts
Central of Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has directed all banks accounts associated with.. CONTINUE READING..
3. Suspected IPOB Members Burn Police Station, Four Patrol Vehicles In Ebonyi
Suspected hoodlums have burnt the Police Divisional Headquarters in.. CONTINUE READING..
4. What You Should Know About ‘CBN New Policy On Cryptocurrency’
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has ban cryptocurrency transactions in.. CONTINUE READING..
5. Kwara APC Crisis: You’re Destroying Party Over Your Plan To Be Godfather, Control Governor — Ex-senator Blasts Lai Mohammed
The crisis in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara State can be traced to the.. CONTINUE READING..
6. I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him – Gov Wike
Following the earlier statement of Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, he has.. CONTINUE READING..
7. Nigeria Records 1624 New Cases Of COVID-19, 1190 Discharged And 9 Deaths On February 5
According to a report by Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), it has been revealed that Nigeria on.. CONTINUE READING..
8. [Video] Rapper Ikechukwu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Release Pre-Wedding Photo
Nigerian rapper Ikechukwu Onunaku better known as Ikechukwu has.. CONTINUE READING..