Good morning and welcome to Brainnews breaking news updates for today, Tuesday, 9-2-2021.
Below are the breaking news stories you need to read this morning:
1. Senate Set To Screen Buratai, Others As Ambassadors As Presidency Justifies Lobbying
Presidency justifies lobbying as Senate set to screen Buratai, others as.. CONTINUE READING..
2. Why Bandits Continue To Attack North – Governor El-Rufai
Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai has made revelations on why bandits has.. CONTINUE READING..
3. Federal Government Spends N37 Billion On Survival Fund Scheme
The Federal Government has stated that it has spent a total of N37 billion on.. CONTINUE READING..
4. Apply Now: A One-off MSME Grant Of N50,000 For All Nigerians
A one-off grant of N50,000 will be given to each qualified MSME as direct cash injection into.. CONTINUE READING..
5. Nigerian Banks Begin Closure Of Cryptocurrency Accounts
Following the directive from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) that all Cryptocurrency accounts be.. CONTINUE READING..
6. Federal Govt Plans To Replace BVN With NIN – Pantami
The Federal Government through the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy Dr Isa Pantami has.. CONTINUE READING..