Good afternoon and welcome to Brainnews breaking news stories for this afternoon, Thursday, April 29, 2021.
Note: Please, click on the “CONTINUE READING..” link to read full details of each of the stories.
Below are the breaking news stories you need to read this afternoon:
1. How Delay Of Electoral Bill Passage Threaten 2023 Polls In Nigeria
Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu has lamented the non-passage of the Electoral Act (amendment) Bill, by the.. FULL DETAILS..
2. Dangote Cement Gets N22.32b Tax Credit Certificates – FIRS Reveals
Nami, who was represented by Coordinating Director, Tax Operations Group, Mr. Femi Oluwaniyi, gave the clarification in Abuja on Wednesday when he presented the.. FULL DETAILS..
3. 5 Male Nigerian Celebrities Who Acquired Cars In 2021
It’s no more news that Nigerian celebrities are sitting on loads of money, as those with huge followers on their social media accounts and.. FULL DETAILS..
4. We Will Keep Administering AstraZeneca – Federal Govt
It said evidence has shown that asides from being 76 per cent effective at preventing COVID-19, it also prevents severe disease and.. FULL DETAILS..
5. Nigeria Can’t Afford Another Civil War – Vice President, Osinbajo Warns
Nigeria cannot afford another civil war despite the increasing agitation and security challenges, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo warned on.. FULL DETAILS..
6. Comedian Princess: How Baba Ijesha Was Caught On CCTV Defiling My Foster Child
Popular comedienne Oluwadamilola Adekoya aka Princess has narrated how Nollywood actor Olarenwaju Omiyinka, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, was.. FULL DETAILS..