Good afternoon and welcome to Brainnews breaking news stories for this afternoon, Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
Note: Please, click on the “CONTINUE READING..” link to read full details of each of the stories.
Below are the breaking news stories you need to read this afternoon:
1. Nigeria Has Collapsed, Governors Are Running To Abuja To Take Photos With The President – Gov Wike
The Rivers state Governor who spoke on Tuesday April 27 during an interactive session with some traditional rulers, political leaders, and other stakeholders at the.. READ FULL DETAILS..
2. Why Hoodlums Attacked LASU, Destroyed Vehicles (Photos)
Some hoodlums on Monday attacked the Lagos State University, Ojo campus, along the Lagos-Badagry Expressway, and destroyed vehicles packed in front of the.. READ FULL DETAILS..
3. REVEALED: Why Akwa Ibom, Cross River People Will Never Be A Part Of Biafra
A controversy was recently raised by Nnamdi Kanu, the founder of the indigenous people Biafra (IPOB), when he published what he called the Biafra Map. The map included other States, including Akwa Ibom, Cross River and.. READ FULL DETAILS..
4. REVEALED: How Ex-Governors, Others Acquired 800 Dubai Assets
The facts and figures, including names, were laid bare on Tuesday by an Associate Fellow, Chatham House, Mr. Mathew Page in a presentation at a training session by the.. READ FULL DETAILS..
5. Senators, Reps Challenge Federal Govt On State Of Security
While the Senate took up the issue at plenary during a debate on the motion on urgent national importance moved by Senator Muhammed Sani Musa (Niger East) – the state where Boko Haram has.. READ FULL DETAILS..
6. President Buhari Seeks U.S. Help To Tackle Insecurity, Read What He Told The U.S Govt
The President, according to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, told Blinken that insecurity in Nigeria has largely been worsened by.. READ FULL DETAILS..