Good evening and welcome to Brainnews breaking news stories for this evening, Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
Note: Please, click on the “CONTINUE READING..” link to read full details of each of the stories.
Below are the breaking news stories you need to read this evening:
1. Marriage Is Luck, There Are No Recipes To A Successful Marriage – Toke Makinwa
The media personality explained that there are no recipes for a successful marriage and a woman could attend all the marriage seminars, read all the.. CONTINUE READING..
2. Some Of The People Will Forget That You Even Exist – Goodluck Jonathan
He stated that there are people who act like they can’t eat without you when you’re in a position of power, but once you’re no longer in.. CONTINUE READING..
3. Billionaires List: Dangote Remains Africa’s Richest, Adenuga And Rabiu In Top 6
Forbes released its 2021 billionaires list on Tuesday, it includes 14 African billionaires, with the President/Chief Executive of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, retaining the number one spot on the.. CONTINUE READING..
4. I Am Leaving Nigeria, I Am Being Harassed For Being Gay – Uche Maduagwu
Uche Maduagwu says he will be leaving Nigeria soon as he is recently harrassed for.. CONTINUE READING..
5. 80 Inmates Voluntarily Return To Imo Custodial Center
In an interview with DailyTrust on Wednesday, April 7, the Public Relations Officer of the Centre, Mr. Joe Madugba, said over 80 inmates have.. CONTINUE READING..
6. Centralised Policing System Is Not Working – Gov Oyetola
Speaking at the 2nd Annual Colloquium of the Sultan Maccido Institute for Peace, Leadership and Development Studies at University of Abuja, Oyetola averred that the.. CONTINUE READING..