Good evening and welcome to Brainnews current news stories for this evening, Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
Note: Please, click on the “CONTINUE READING..” link to read full details of each of the stories.
Below are the current news stories you need to read this evening:
1. President Buhari Nominates Justice Garba As Chief Judge Of FCT High Court
Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Hon. Justice Tanko Muhammad had in January 2021 swore-in Justice Garba as acting CJ of FCT High Court following the.. CONTINUE READING..
2. Ondo Election: Tribunal Strikes Out Jegede Case Against Gov Akeredolu
A lawsuit filed by the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the October 10, 2020 governorship poll in Ondo state Eyitayo Jegede, was on.. CONTINUE READING..
3. See Photos Of The 4-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom
The boy went missing on Sunday, April 18, between 4pm and 5pm along Archibong Ikot Idem Street, off Ugo Parker motors by Afaha Ube Itam in.. CONTINUE READING..
4. Friends Mourn Groom Who Died In Ondo Accident A Day After His Court Wedding And One Week To Church Ceremony
Adewale was said to be returning to Akure with his wife after their wedding at the Ikoyi Registry on Saturday April 19. Their church wedding was set to hold on.. CONTINUE READING..
5. See Photos, Videos As Nigerian Lady Throws Party To Celebrate Her Divorce
A Nigerian lady has thrown a party to celebrate her divorce. Dr Ikea Bello’s divorce party was held last week and attended by her friends who.. CONTINUE READING..
6. United Kingdom To Grant Asylum To ‘Persecuted’ IPOB And MASSOB Members
Persecuted members of Biafran secessionist groups, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), which has been designated as a terrorist organisation by the.. CONTINUE READING..