Good morning and welcome to latest news updates for this morning, Friday, June 4, 2021.
Note: Please, click on the “CONTINUE READING..” link to read full details of each of the stories.
Below are the latest news updates you need to read this morning:
1. [PHOTOS] Youths Raze Houses, Hotels, Shrine Belonging To Prominent Chief After Stray Bullet Killed Resident In Oyo Community
According to a source who spoke to Sun News, residents had on Wednesday, June 2, gathered to protest against incessant kidnapping in the CONTINUE READING
2. Police Blocks IPOB Meeting In Bayelsa, Arrest 10
The security operatives also arrested 10 persons attending the meeting which is alleged to be part of a plan to allegedly unleash mayhem on CONTINUE READING
3. Prophet TB Joshua Declares Fasting And Prayer For Nigeria On June 12
Tending to his individuals, the prophet said “As you most likely are aware, I am a man of individuals. Along these lines, the injury of one is the CONTINUE READING
4. “NYSC Members Can Be Mobilized For War, They Are Part Of The National Defence Policy” – NYSC Director Gen.
This opportunity to be interviewed by Newsmen on Wednesday, 3 June 2021 was as a result of the ongoing National bill to bring to an end the CONTINUE READING
5. Police Arrest 10 Crime Suspects In Enugu State
He said the OPR hailed off by the inspector General of Police, Antacid Baba Usman is focused on expertly balancing out security request in the CONTINUE READING
6. Presently Nigeria Needs A Leader With An Iron Fist – Femi Adesina
The article peruses to a limited extent “What our country needs as of now is iron and steel. A speculative chemistry of GMB and PMB. We are in CONTINUE READING
7. Igbos Are Not Radicals Nor Rebels
Generalization or naming is utilized to offer simple to-recall names and, also, direct activity or inaction towards the objective after the depiction of the CONTINUE READING
8. Senate Rejects Campaigners Demand For A New Constitution
The lawful illuminating presence communicated the need to enable various locales to viably address the difficulties of weakness, joblessness and destitution in CONTINUE READING