Good evening and welcome to latest news updates for this evening, Monday, July 5, 2021.
Note: Please, click on the “CONTINUE READING..” link to read full details of each of the stories.
Below are the latest news updates you need to read this evening:
1. Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Over State Of The Nation
Governors of the Southern states in the country are currently in a meeting in Lagos state to discuss issues concerning the state of the nation. The meeting which is being hosted by CONTINUE READING
2. Wole Soyinka: “Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped, That Is Wrong Internationally And Morally”
Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka has claimed that Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped by the federal government of Nigeria, adding that it is wrong. Kanu was extradited to Nigeria to face trial after he jumped bail and fled the country in 2017. Details of his arrest have not CONTINUE READING
3. Kenya Will Hear Back From BIAFRA For Illegal Detention of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu- IPOB Parliament
Its no longer news that the leader of the indigenous people of biafra Maazi Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested or reminded by the federal Government of Nigeria. Debating on how he was arrested, investigations had it that he was CONTINUE READING
4. Video: Food Vendor Whose Food Was Poured Away Cries Out Bitterly
A viral video of a food vendor whose food was poured in Ebonyi State has gone viral. Reports had it that, Onyekachi Nwaebonyi purposely showed the attitude towards her in the cause of doing his duty. The woman whose name is yet to be CONTINUE READING
5. “You Arrested Kanu, Apologize To Sunday Igboho” – Woke Soyinka Tells FG
Relating to the illegal arrest and detention of mazi Nnamdi kanu and the recent manhunt for Sunday Igboho, Woke Soyinka has called on the government to respond justly to the situations at hand. The literary Genius highlighted this in an interview, he said that as the CONTINUE READING
6. See Photos Of The 2 Children Abducted In Benue Found Dead
The footwear of one of them was later found near a dugout area that had a pool of water and the second’s footwear at a nearby Catholic Church on Sunday morning July 4. The discovery prompted an CONTINUE READING