Brainnews returns with this full guide on how to register and earn upto N200,000 while driving Bolt weekly.
To begin, simply follow below steps:
1. Take your car to any Bolt inspection office nearest to you.
2. Visit Bolt main office for instruction, full registration and App download and settings.
3. Download ‘Bolt Driver’ app from Google Play Store, others store.
4. You are set to begin your first ride.
* Or you can also register online – HERE
* Chat with a Bolt agent on WhatsApp – HERE
Frequently Asked Questions About Bolt
Q: I don’t drive full-time. Can I use Bolt for just a few hours a week?
A: Of course, some of our drivers are only active a few hours during weekends and make solid part-time income.
Q: How do I get paid?
A: Clients pay you in cash or via Bolt. We pay out to your bank account every week.
Q: How much do I pay Bolt?
A: We do not have any monthly fees, so you only pay for finished trips. We usually ask for 10% to 20% of the ride fee, depending on your city. You can get more information by contacting us.
Q: How long does it take to sign up?
A: Submitting your information takes just 5 minutes. After that you will get a 30 minute training in our office. In some cities, we will accept your application remotely once you provide us with all the necessary documents.
Q: What if I don’t have a smartphone?
A: Our city teams suggest you a budget Android smartphone that you can buy or finance.
Q: What if I don’t have a vehicle?
A: Our city teams can help you match with our partner fleets or rental companies who offer competitive rates on vehicles that are accepted on our platform. In some cities, longer term drivers can get financing deals from our partners.