Here are the effects of cashless policy on the Church.
During the Cashless policy and ban on the old notes.
Some of the things I observed happened to the Church;
– Attendance dropped because many people living far, couldn’t make it to Church.
– Offering and contributions reduced due to failed transactions.
– Many people that get helps in form of welfare couldn’t get much.
– During service, some people that managed to trek distance, usually dose or sleep during service because of tiredness.
– Anger and frustration can be seen on most faces.
In all things we are Survivors, we bless God we came out of this ill thought policy.