Side Effects Of Beer In Men
Here are all the side effects of beer in men you need to know.
1. Beer contains chemicals known as phytoestrogens. These chemicals can increase the female hormone (estrogen) levels and decrease the male hormone (testosterone) level.
2. Over time, the imbalance created can reduce men’s sperm production, sperm count, erectile function, and cause male breasts to enlarge, a condition known as gynecomastia or man boobs.
3. When men start having big breasts, it is not a good sign at all. It commonly happens when the level of female hormone in men is higher than normal.
4. This is in addition to belly fat and fatty liver disease caused by chronic alcohol consumption.
5. Read this and decide for yourself.