5 Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour
Following the killing of a father and his stepson in a cold blood in a Brooklyn apartment hallway during an argument over noise Sunday night by their neighbor below are the five (5) lessons learnt from the New York City, NYC man shot dead by his neighbour.
Below are the five lessons learnt;
1. It is better to be a coward and stay alive than to die trying to be a hero.
2. Violence won’t take you anywhere.
3. Learn to be at peace with everyone even if you are right or wrong.
4. No need to drag with anyone.
5. It does not take anything from you.