Take Control Of Your Cookies
Cookies help us remember you and show you more things we think you’ll like.
Have a browse below to see what we use them for and how you can change your settings to suit you.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application.
We Use Them To:
1. Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again. And again. And again
2. Keep you signed in, even on different devices
3. Help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better
4. To deliver advertising to websites outside of the UK, U.S., Nigeria
5. Help us personalize our website (Brainnewspaper.com) to you by remembering your preferences and settings. And your progress, so you can pause and pick up where you left off watching a programme, even on a different device
6. To find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful.